Network Cabling, Managed Internet Services, High-Speed Connectivity, Website Hosting
Internet & Intranet Solutions
At Fundamental Technology & Partners, we specialize in helping our clients design and develop an online presence. We provide design solutions with our skilled and experienced developers to meet your organization’s specific needs. Our data center is located in lower Manhattan with Battery backup, generator, redundant T3s and multiple connections to Internet backbone …
Fundamental Technology & Partners offers a “one stop shop” approach to web hosting, design and administration. From a stand-alone web presence to fully dedicated servers for corporate sites and developers alike.
With over 10 years of Internet administration experience, our staff is able to support all major technologies – T1/T3 connectivity, Cable, DSL, wireless and Dialup.
1) Web and Email Hosting
2) Corporate Intranet Solutions
3) Website Design & Development
4) Website Administration
5) Database Integration
6) Web Based Email Services
7) Domain Name Registration
8) Web and Email Hosting
Managed Internet Services
Reduce the costs of owning and maintaining your Internet Infrastructure with Fundamental Technology & Partners Managed Internet Services. Our Managed Internet Services allows you to focus on your business while we take care of your Internet Presence. Our managed services extend far beyond dedicated hosting.
At Fundamental Technology & Partners we provide a flexible and scalable solution that is necessary to support any Internet initiative. Fundamental Technology & Partners provides a dedicated connection between your company and the Internet at speeds ranging from DSL to T3 and beyond. We also provide end-to-end network design assistance, installation and management of the connection, add-on security and backup options, service level agreements, pro-active monitoring and high levels of support and service.
Features – Total Quality and Flexibility with Total Management
1) Service Level Agreements of 99.9%
2) End-to-end management of access and Customer Premise Equipment
3) Access speeds from DSL to T3 and high capacity OCX solutions
4) Enabling and implementation
5) Domain Name System (DNS) Administration
6) Customer premises equipment lease, management, monitoring and maintenance
7) Packet filtering
1) World class technical assistance and proactive monitoring
2) Multiple high capacity (OCX) solutions
3) Reliability, scalability and security
4) Bandwidth on demand option
When running mission critical applications, you need the increased efficiency and dependability of a high-speed connection. Let us show you how you can leverage our Tier-1 redundant backbone connections to gain high-speed access in for your organization. We provide direct T-1 connections with guaranteed throughput directly to dual Internet backbones, faster and more reliable than shared DSL or Cable modem connections.
Our services include:
1) Reliable multi-homed T-1 or better connectivity, tied directly to Tier-1 providers
2) Our network equipment and backbone connections are continually upgraded to ensure that our customers get the fastest most technically advanced access.
3) Competitive pricing with superior service
4) The support of a local company based in New York, with the customer support staff to react quickly to your needs.
5) 24×7 monitoring and support
Website Hosting Facility
All our servers are housed in a secured data center located in lower Manhattan. The controlled-access facility provides multiple high-speed connections (T3 and OC12) to the Internet, redundant climate controls, dual power grid connection, battery backup and backup power generators.
Servers and Data
Our servers all utilize redundant disk arrays (RAID) to protect your data and are backed up at least once a day to ensure the safety of your critical site and data files.
Hardware firewalls protect all web, mail and database servers from malicious attacks and each machine is further protected through the use of machine specific packet filtering. Critical machines are monitored using intrusion detection technology and system file monitoring to limit and allow quick recovery from any attempted security breach.